Quick Tour of the Cottage
Entry, Guest Bedroom, Living Kitchen and Terrace
The light and spacious living kitchen is fully equipped with modern large and small appliances (e.g. induction hob, dishwasher, microwave), television, Bose SoundTouch speaker system and a wall-covering wine cooler (the wine in the wine cooler is not for sale or for guests’ use). Sip on your Nespresso cappuccino at the kitchen bar or enjoy a family dinner at the extendable dining table.
The bi-fold doors on to the terrace allow for all-day sun and in the evening you can watch the sun go down into the valley overlooking the thatch ridges and the church from the levels up into the garden.
Cottage - Ground Floor
Reception ROom, Study, Hallway and children's corner
Think large fire places, comfortable window seats and soft cushions.
With all the amenities of modern day life such as a 48 inch LED TV, iMac, AppleTV, colour printer and fibre internet connection you can relax on the comfy sofas streaming your favourite movies, or snug up by a warm fire with a good book and a cup of tea or a glass of wine.
For the children there's a play area in the hallway with loads of toys, a TV and a Wii game console.
Cottage - First Floor
Master Bedroom, Second Bedroom, Family Bathroom and Utility
Relax in deliciously comfy super kingsize beds, Egyptian cotton sheets and towels, and supersoft down duvets. The master bedroom is equipped with a smart television allowing you to stream movies through Youtube and Amazon in addition to regular channels. Each bedroom (also in the extension) has a radio alarm clock with lightning (iPhone & iPad mini) and USB connection (Samsung etc) as well as wireless connection with your mobile device to play your own music.
The utility is equipped with modern washing machine and separate condense dryer as well as a steam iron and ironing board.
Street View & Enclosed Rear Garden
Gorgeous street views from the front lawn's bench
The front lawn along the street has a bench that can be turned into a proper picnic table for afternoon teas or drinks with best views of the Street. The rear terrace offers nearly all day sun (when it's there...) and has a dining set and gas-fired BBQ. For toddlers, steps going up into the garden can be fenced and there is gated street access. The steep garden has plenty of room to play for children and enclosed lawn area for babies and toddlers. Lounge set as well as various other seating areas throughout and cushions are provided.
- Toiletries by Rituals
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Tea towels, washing tablets, detergent
- Select quantity of wood and coal for fire places
- 2 High chairs (upon request)
- 2 Baby cots including soft mattresses (upon request)
- Playpen (upon request)
- Children's cutlery, tableware, and (sippy) cups
- Toys (up to age 5) and Wii game console
- Smart television with Youtube, Netflix and Amazon streaming
For a more extensive overview please click here
- Fast internet connection, WiFi throughout the cottage
- UK Vodafone mobile reception (provide numbers in advance)
NOTE: NO mobile reception for other providers
- 5 Smart televisions including YouTube, Netflix and Amazon streaming capabilities
- AppleTV (reception room)
- iMac and colour laser printer (study)
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern large and small appliances (e.g. induction hob, dishwasher, microwave)
- Modern washing machine and separate condense dryer (located in the utility on first floor)
- Steam iron and ironing board
- Bose SoundTouch speaker system in kitchen and reception room (wireless connection with your mobile device to play your own music)
- Radio alarm clock in each bedroom with lightning (iPhone & iPad mini) and USB connection (Samsung etc) as well as wireless connection with your mobile device to play your own music
- Hair dryer in each bedroom
- Outdoor garden dining set
- Outdoor lounge set
The wine in the wine cooler is not for sale or for guests’ use